Free download cracked and full version of ATOM RPG 1.07 (26809) MacOSX
File Size: 3.26 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel i5
GOG .pkg, install as normal.
Languages: English, русский
Reworked random encounters, changed fight balance. WIP.
Added new map – ATOM base – and tutorial.
Fixed car bugs.
Stock renew on save-load fixed.
Circus location bugs fixed, now quests are correctly given out and failed.
Xander P-603 fixed.
Castle leader’s quest line fixed, consequences added to different approaches.
Peregon’s government quest fixed, now you can correctly dispose of every leader.
You can now get to the ship in Krasnoznamenny while playing the Chaos route.
Minor bug fixes in all major settlements.
Typos and weird phrasing fixed in parts of the translation. WIP.
New recipe books for crafting.
Better optimization of the game.
Companions AI improved.
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
• A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
• Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
• Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!