Download Boinx mimoLive 4.6 for macOSX
mimoLive – Engine live video multiple – input multiple – output (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, allowing you to transmit your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio and more to create a stunning recording or live video transmission. mimoLive is perfect for school television, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, streaming games, sports, concerts, lectures and more. Send directly to YouTube, Facebook and more, or record on the disc.
– Broadcast your live video directly to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, Hitbox , and more.
– Use your own based on NGINX or Wowza Streaming Server or another solution based on RTMP servers.
– Add multiple camera angles, sophisticated graphics and integrate with social networks for transmission stand out.
– Supports video transmission of live 360 ° to YouTube.
– Create video sequences portrait or any other arbitrary format.
– Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
– The powerful graphics engine mimoLive is based on the concept of layers that combine to compose a final video.
– Graphical elements include text, images, standard lower thirds, station logos, news tickers, clocks, countdown, background animations and more.
– based on data elements include sports scores, weather maps, stock charts, Twitter feeds and more.
– Layers are highly customizable, allowing you to easily adapt your mimoLive template to your own style and appearance of CI.
– Create your own complex layers, including application logic, for example, to build engines complete games. This allows broadcasters to easily implement and test new ideas with very little investment.
– Type the green or blue screen or any background color you want in real time.
– Chroma Key Basic for situations where lighting is not perfect, for example, at home or in the classroom.
– Chroma Key Pro for best results when lighting is more sophisticated.
– Embedding real – time allows you to use chroma keying in live broadcasts or to preview a video production for a client.
– endless fun for kids!
– mimoLive file records a high – resolution live video edited on the disc while transmission and playback via SDI or a second screen.
– Record in H.264 for immediate loading on a video hosting platform.
– Record to ProRes for use in Final Cut Pro X and other video editing applications if you still want to post production.
– Burn ProRes 4444 to preserve transparency in the alpha channel. Quickly create animated graphics to their projects as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere X lower thirds.
– The built -in switch supports up to four video sources.
– The connection of all video sources directly to mimoLive gives you the ability to use multiple sources simultaneously on the screen, for example, to display two or more camera angles simultaneously.
– If you need to change more video sources, mimoLive direct control supports Blackmagic Design ATEM switch through a supplement.
– Use mimoLive to easily reproduce graphics and videos on the ATEM switcher or add graphics to the video feed from the switch and transmit or record the resulting mixture.
– Integrate mimoLive in its existing transmission environment as a powerful graphical machine or video switch.
– Play video which includes the alpha channel through SDI through Blackmagic Design devices separated and key fill signal.
– Play the video through the second monitor connector of your analog or digital Mac via VGA, DVI or HDMI for display on a projector on stage or to feed television network your school.
– mimoLive is optimized for 64 – bit architecture of modern Mac, allowing better performance and greater stability.
– Record and transmit for days or play many videos does not allow mimoLive run out of memory.
– The use of modern OS X features such as full screen mode, improves user experience.
File Size: 57 MB
Openload > Download Now
Uptobox > Download Now